Full Time Speech Language Pathologist needed for the 23/24 School Year - Little Rock, AR -
Little Rock, AZ 7 days agoApply Now
We have a need for a positive and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist who is dedicated to helping our students excel. If you have a Master's degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders and hold CCCs (Certificate of Clinical Competence), we would love to hear from you!
Location: Little Rock, AR
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- CCCs (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Full-Time position (35 hours per week)
- Onsite position
- Start/End Dates: 8/10/23 - 5/30/24
- Caseload: Preschool
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you believe this opportunity is a perfect fit for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once you have applied, you will receive more information regarding the position and the next steps in the hiring process. For any inquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number: 678-710-7985.
We are excited to connect with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement