Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Opening near Mission Viejo, California
Mission Viejo, CA 27 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Mission Viejo area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Rest of the current school year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Interested in this position or something similar?
We have positions available nationwide!
Please contact Christina Husak – [email protected] / 470.375.9239
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement