A great school outside Richmond, VA actively looking for a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a contract position.
• Richmond, Virginia
• M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Must have an Active or be Eligible for a VA Teaching License
• Full Time position / 37.5 Hours
• K-12 caseload
We offer Full Time Benefits, 401K, stipends and relocation/housing assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me below with your resume for immediate consideration. Position is available for a limited time to apply now!
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me.
Farah Nathan | Travel Therapy Consultant | 770-407-1669Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement