Soliant seeks to assist a school with a very supportive team in San Tan Valley, AZ. We seek a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-8th grades.
We are scheduling interviews today. There are many benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs.
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech language Pathology or Communications
- An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Arizona
Specifications about the position:
- 22/23 school year
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT A LICENSED SLP or SLPA
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement