Soliant seeks to assist a school with a supportive team in Big Lake, MN. We seek a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-5th grades. We are scheduling interviews today.
About the position:
- Full-time37.5 hours/week
- Middle school caseload
- 55 students
Administrators will assign caseloads based on the best fit for the applicant's preference and expertise. The administrators will also give additional details about the district during the interview.
- Minnesota SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement