Soliant is teaming up with a great school district near Littletown, AZ who is needing to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opening. The school is interviewing now for this position now in order to find the best therapist to provide services to students in need. Please apply below today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
- K-12 Caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology Required
- ASHA Certified Preferred, CFY Welcome!
- AZ License Required
- Previous Schools Experience Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To apply directly for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] Once your resume has been received, I will contact you to find out your availability for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-748-5306 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement