We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Genesee, ID. The SLP will provide evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment to clients of all ages with various communication and swallowing disorders. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, caregivers, and families to develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to diagnose speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to improve communication and swallowing function.
- Document progress, provide ongoing evaluation of treatment effectiveness, and modify treatment plans as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, caregivers, and families to ensure coordinated and effective care.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and provide recommendations for further care.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research, best practices, and technological advancements in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Idaho state licensure in Speech-Language Pathology or eligibility to obtain licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with pediatric and/or adult populations preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients. If you are passionate about helping people achieve their communication and swallowing goals, we encourage you to apply.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.Gil Hastings Account Executive Soliant | email@example.com 678-820-6600
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement