Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed for Next School Year- Crown Point, IN
Crown Point , IN 17 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
A local school district is looking to interview and hire a qualified School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Please see the details below:
Location: Crown Point, IN
- Contract Position | Full Time
- Start/ End Date: 8/16/2023-6/3/2024
- Caseload Details:
- Approx. 75 students across all grade levels
- Will supervise SLPA’s
- Pay Range: $35-45/hr (negotiable)
- Onsite Only
- Zoom interview!
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Indiana Teaching License
- Evaluate levels of speech, language, or swallowing difficulty
- Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan that addresses specific functional needs.
- Counsel students and their families on how to cope with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Direct Deposit (W2)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
APPLY BELOW! Please apply and send your updated resume. If you have any questions, feel free to call me directly at 678-951-0823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement