Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening Near Anaheim, CA
Anaheim, CA 18 days agoApply Now
Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join a reputable school district near Anaheim, California. This full-time position presents an exciting opportunity to work with K-8 students with mild to moderate speech and language needs. If you are knowledgeable about California Individualized Education Plans (IEP), passionate about helping students reach their communication potential, and available to start immediately, we encourage you to apply.
- Provide speech and language assessments to identify students' communication needs and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Deliver speech and language therapy services to students, both individually and in small groups, to improve their communication skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to ensure effective communication strategies are integrated into the classroom.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting treatment plans as needed to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute valuable insights to the multidisciplinary team.
- Educate students, families, and staff members on best practices for maintaining and improving speech and language skills.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and developments in the field of speech language pathology, integrating new techniques and approaches into practice.
- Ensure compliance with California IEP requirements and documentation.
- A valid California state license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, families, and colleagues.
- Dedication to providing high-quality speech and language services to students with diverse needs.
- Familiarity with California IEP requirements and documentation.
- Ability to work 35 hours per week, starting as soon as possible and continuing through June 7, 2024.
- Willingness to work with K-8 students with mild to moderate speech and language needs.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement