School Based SLP near Austin, TX
Soliant needs you! We are working with a client near Austin, TX that is in need of a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position. As an SLP in this area you will be working with a caseload of students from PreK through 12 for the 2019-2020 school term. We are looking for candidates who can interview and begin ASAP.
• A Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Active TX license (or able to obtain immediately)
• Diagnose students who may be at risk of speech disorders
• Complete assessment and testing for students
• Effectively collaborate with teaching professionals and families on students’ abilities
• Full-time; Monday-Friday (37.5 hours/week)
• Contract position for entire school year (August-May)
• Caseload: Students PreK-12
Interested candidates should apply below and send your resume directly to our hiring coordinator Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Paraprofessional JobBolingbrook, IL
Soliant is working with a school district in the Bolingbrook, Illinois area is currently seeking a...
Physical Therapist (PT)Moorpark, CA
Physical Therapist (PT) There is an opening for a Physical Therapist in a school district near...