Soliant Health is currently recruiting a full-time SLP for the 2023-2024 school year in Minneapolis, MN. The school district has multiple positions available with varying caseloads. The ideal candidate must hold a valid Minnesota SLP license and a tier 2, 3, or 4 professional license.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with communication disorders
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually and in group settings
- Collaborate with other school staff to develop and implement accommodations and modifications to support student success
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations and write reports to determine eligibility for special education services
- Participate in IEP meetings and communicate effectively with parents and other team members
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Minnesota SLP license
- Tier 2, 3 or 4 Professional License required
- Experience working with school-aged children preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration, apply below or submit your resume directly to [email protected] today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement