Hiring: Speech Language Pathologist
Patients are in need of a Speech Language Pathologist within the Wilkesboro area. We are looking to fill this vacancy due to this urgent need, and as such are offering a variety of competitive compensatory packages.
We offer relocation assistance via stipends for those who are willing to take the job, but the distance may be an obstacle for them.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- North Carolina SLP License
- North Carolina Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time Hours
- Caseload is less than 50 students
- Serve up to 3 schools
- August 22nd – May 31st
- Negotiable & Competitive Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can. Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Responses will be within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement