Soliant Health is recruiting reliable Speech-Language Pathologists that have experience working with children in a school setting. These individuals must be comfortable training and providing education to parents and teachers as well. We are hiring for a wonderful school near Progress for the upcoming 22/23 school year.
• Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• Active PA SLP License
• Prior school experience preferred
- Conduct screenings to assess a client’s speech and swallowing challenges.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language and communication disorders.
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Provide rehabilitation or communication strategies for those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Train, communicate and educate family and caregivers of those with communication or swallowing disorders.
- Offer augmentative and alternative communication systems for clients who experience challenges with severe social expression or language comprehension disorders, such as those on the autism spectrum.
- Use an interdisciplinary approach to address a client’s communication and swallowing needs.
- Complete administrative tasks, including the recording of a client’s progress during and after treatment and the maintenance of client records.
- Collaborating with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
Contract dates: 22-23 school year
Interviews Being Scheduled Now
On-Site Benefits For Full-time Candidates:
Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
401k Company Matching
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement