Full Time- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)- Near, Powder Springs, GA
Powder Springs, GA 2 days agoApply Now
Our school district is seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide comprehensive speech-language therapy services to our students with communication disorders. As an SLPA, you will play a critical role in supporting our students' academic success and overall well-being.
- Assist with screenings, assessments, and evaluations of students' communication abilities.
- Support the SLP in the development and implementation of individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with communication disorders.
- Provide speech-language therapy services to students, both individually and in groups, under the supervision of the SLP.
- Monitor and document student progress towards IEP goals, and report to the SLP.
- Support teachers and other school staff in addressing students' communication needs in the classroom.
- Provide education and support to parents and families regarding communication disorders and the services available to students.
- Collaborate with other school-based professionals (such as special education teachers, occupational therapists, and psychologists) to ensure a coordinated and comprehensive approach to student support.
- Bachelor's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or a related field.
- Valid Georgia Speech-Language Pathology Assistant license.
- Previous experience working with children with communication disorders preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals and families..
If you are a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathology Assistant looking to make a difference in the lives of our students, we encourage you to apply today! If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.Gil Hastings Account Executive Soliant | email@example.com 678-820-6600
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement