Category Schools - SLP
Job Type All Job Types
School Speech Pathologist Position |
Soliant has partnered with a supportive district in the Middletwon, Ohio area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time, elementary school-based opening. Previous experience in school is preferred but not required.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Provide evaluations, assessments, and direct services
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to provide services
- Work with ASD students
Qualifications and Education:
- Ohio state license required upon start
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Schools-based and/or pediatric experience preferred
To learn more about this position or others like it, please reach apply here or out to N'Derah Cooper at 678-748-5306 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement