Full-Time Speech Pathologist (SLP) for the 23/24 School Year in New York
Dryden, NY 23 days agoApply Now
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children? Join a school district in Dryden, NY and be a part of our dynamic team of professionals who strive to support students' communication and language development.
- Assess and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs.
- Provide therapy services to students with speech and language difficulties.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop strategies for students' success.
- Monitor and track students' progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Conduct screenings and evaluations to identify students who may require speech therapy services.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings to discuss students' goals and progress.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of services provided.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid NY State License in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Experience working with children in a school setting is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education support.
- Guarunteed hours for direct and indirect services
Application Process: If you are excited about this opportunity and meet the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Or contact Hannah Lugo directly for more information about this opening.
Employment Type: Contract, Full Time, SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY.
Soliant Account Executive
Phone: (770) 776-2083
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement