Soliant has partnered with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract Speech Therapist. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- K-12th Caseload
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay with benefits available
- Both SLP-CCC and SLP-CFY are encouraged to apply
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- AAC Experience is a plus
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement