Soliant Schools is working with a district near Port Orange, Florida to fill a full-time visually impaired teacher opening. This itinerant opening will run for the duration of the upcoming school year, Duties will consist of direct services, as well as some assessment/IEP contribution and maintenance of assistive technology.
Florida VI Teacher certification will be required for this opening.
Benefits of working a travel position with Soliant:
- Weekly pay at W2 rate
- Insurance/benefit plan tailored to your needs
- Travel benefits/assistance for those who are eligible
Interested candidates can either:
- Apply below
- Call Joey Fairbanks at 678-837-1240
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to this posting
Go teach at the beach this fall!
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement