A great school outside Dallas, TX is actively looking for a Full Time Virtual School Psychologist/ LSSP (PSYCH) for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
• Dallas, Texas
** can live anywhere in Texas**
• Master’s Degree in School Psychology
• Must have an Active or be Eligible for TX License/ National Certified
• Full Time/ 37.5 hours
• K-12 caseload
• Contract for remainder of the school year
• Able to create positive learning environment for students with disabilities
• Able to Develop and Implement IEP’s
We’re able to provide reimbursement/relocation anywhere in the country.
We offer Full Time Benefits, 401K, stipends and relocation/housing assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me below with your resume for immediate consideration. Position is available for a limited time to apply now!
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me.
Farah Nathan| Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement