Full-Time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist Position needed in Ridgecrest, CA.
Ridgecrest, CA 4 days agoApply Now
SLP: Full-Time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist Position needed in Ridgecrest, CA for 2022/2023 School Year.
Soliant Health is a staffing company that pairs talented caregivers with the nation’s best hospitals/schools and healthcare providers in the positions that make a difference daily. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our clients across the country. Soliant works on your behalf whether is it full-time or part-time! We are looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to work a full-time position in Ridgecrest, CA.
- Full time: 37.5hrs per week
- Caseload: Two elementary schools
- Start Date: 08/15/2022- 05/25/2023
- Active State SLP License
- Master’s degree in speech language pathology or a similar degree
- ASHA Certified
- VOCO (virtual)
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- To provide prevention-oriented, sequenced activities to help pupils to develop communicative behavior and appropriate social, educational, and cultural contexts.
- To identify, assess, and recommend placement of pupils with disorders of language, speech, and hearing.
- To direct clinical rehabilitative-therapeutic-educational management for pupils with disorders of language, speech, and hearing.
- To provide specialized instruction for pupils with disorders or deficiencies of language, speech, and hearing.
- To counsel parents and teachers and other school personnel with respect to management of pupil’s language, speech, and hearing disorder, deviation, or development.
- To serve on the child study and individual educational plan team.
On-Site Benefits for Full Time Candidates:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation (W-2)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Company Matching
For serious inquiries, please contact Amiea Summers, Account Executive, at (678)-392-4685. For immediate consideration and application processing, please email an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted with 24hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement