Soliant is currently assisting a district near the Pearson, California area that is in need of a School Psychologist. The position would be fulltime for the 2023-2024 school. If this interests you, please apply now!
- Conduct initial assessments to identify students' special education needs.
- Perform triennial evaluations to assess students' progress and determine continued eligibility for special education services.
- Administer and score standardized assessments to evaluate cognitive, academic, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Attend Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings to provide expertise in the development of appropriate educational plans for students.
- Compile comprehensive assessment reports to communicate evaluation findings and recommendations.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Valid state licensure or certification as a School Psychologist.
- Proficiency in conducting and interpreting psychological assessments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with educators, parents, and other professionals.
- Experience with report writing and IEP documentation is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement