Fulltime Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Needs Near Visalia, CA || 23-24
Visalia, CA 23 days agoApply Now
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Location: California (CA)
Job Type: Contract, Full-time
We have multiple exciting openings for Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPAs) to join our team in California. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to both onsite and virtual Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) in delivering exceptional speech therapy services to our clients.
- Collaborate with SLPs to implement therapy programs for clients.
- Assist in conducting assessments and evaluations as directed.
- Provide one-on-one and group therapy sessions as per treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of client progress.
- Assist in creating materials and resources for therapy sessions.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to treatment planning discussions.
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards in all interactions.
- Valid California SLPA license.
- Bachelor's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant program or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both onsite and in virtual therapy settings.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of clients and the team.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Competitive pay.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team.
This is a contract position with multiple openings, offering you a unique opportunity to grow in your SLPA career. If you are passionate about helping individuals improve their communication skills and meet the qualifications mentioned above, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Don't miss this opportunity to join our team of dedicated professionals, making a difference in the lives of our students. If you are interested in this position or have any further inquiries, please contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement