Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Griffin IN area for a Full-time Occupational Therapist (On-site/Remote) position. You have the option of working Fully remote from home!! This is an ideal position for caring individuals who love working in a school setting & providing occupational therapy to special needs children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Will interview, offer, and hire ASAP!!
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- Start/End: February 6, 2023- May 26, 2023 (or end of school year)
- Caseload: PK – 12+ or 3 years -22 years old 3-22 years
- Must have state license
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- School experience preferred
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement