Remote School Psychologist Position in Illinois
As a certified School Psychologist with a background in student support, you have the opportunity to apply your expertise and enthusiasm to make a difference in the lives of children in a tele-practice role. This exciting position allows you to enhance your abilities and maintain a healthy work-life balance. By sharing your knowledge and passion, you can provide crucial support to students who may lack access to specialized services, ensuring they receive the help they require. Make a virtual impact with our Soliant network of online speech therapists today!
+ Essential Job Functions
- IEP Development: Experience in creating and implementing individualized education programs.
- Counseling and Intervention: Providing support for academic, social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties.
- Collaboration: Working with teachers, parents, and professionals to develop effective strategies.
- Data Analysis: Analyzing data to inform decision-making and evaluate interventions.
- Ethics and Professional Standards: Adherence to ethical guidelines and professional standards.
- Professional Development: Commitment to ongoing learning and staying updated on best practices.
+ Education and Experience
Education: Minimum of a master's degree in School Psychology or a related field.
Licensure and Certification: Meeting all licensing requirements and passing state-approved exams.
+ Compensation and Benefits
1099 contacts with Full Time or Part Time availability
Contractual weekly hours and weekly pay
Flexibility in a remote environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to Priscilla Espinosa (Soliant Account Executive)
at [email protected] Phone: 470-622-2705
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement