Looking to help children while working from the comfort and safety of your own home?
Soliant is working with a wonderful district in Georgia looking to fill a new position for a fully remote School Psychologist. Certified individuals in the state of Georgia are encouraged to apply immediately as resumes are being reviewed.
Job Details & Qualifications:
- School Psychologist
- Full-time or Part-time
- 22-23 School Year
- 100% Remote
- Evaluations, IEP meetings, and Report Writing
- Weekly pay - 1099 position
- Training provided for amazing and helpful online platform
- 2+ years of recent schools experience is required
- Must have an active Georgia School Psychologist certification
- Virtual experience is strongly preferred
If you'd like to be immediately considered for an interview, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected]
We make life better for those who make lives better. Join our team today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement