A school district located in Pennsylvania has a position open for a fully remote, full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). The district is looking to have the candidate work for the entire upcoming school year.
- Full time hours
- K-12th caseload
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- PA license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Virtual work with a virtual learning kit included
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement