Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
An amazing elementary school in the Illinois area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time remote opening!
Here are some Requirements and additional important information.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Illinois Speech Language Pathologist License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates. To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application for immediate consideration! Emial your resume to [email protected] and you can also reach me at 470-482-6620.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement