Find a better work/life balance by working as a tele-therapist with Soliant! VocoVision, a division of Soliant Health, is looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can start immediately and work through the end of the school year for a wonderful school district in New Mexico.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA CCC’s
- Certification and active license in New Mexico
- Some previous school experience
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time
- Elementary caseload of mild-medium disabilities
- Conduct screenings to assess a student's speech and swallowing challenges.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language and communication disorders.
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Train, communicate and educate family and caregivers of those with communication or swallowing disorders.
- Offer augmentative and alternative communication systems for clients who experience challenges with severe social expression or language comprehension disorders, such as those on the autism spectrum.
- Use an interdisciplinary approach to address a student's communication and swallowing needs.
- Complete administrative tasks, including the recording of a student's progress during and after treatment and the maintenance of client records.
To be considered immediately, email your resume to [email protected], or call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement