Virtual/Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in North Carolina
Soliant is seeking to grow our tele providers of Speech Language Pathologists. With our tele-therapy platform you will build a rewarding career reaching students nationwide regardless of their location. We assist school districts in providing their students with exceptional tele services so students can grow in continuing their education.
Our tele therapist will be serving one or multiple school buildings within a district. Ideally the virtual therapist will be comfortable problem solving and working independently. If you have experience delivering remote assessments please apply! It is preferred but not necessary as our clinical team does offer training for those who are new to tele work.
Job Duties of a Tele Therapist:
- Write and report individualized treatment plans that help address and correct any speech and language issues.
- Work to develop students’ conversational and listening skills so they can better distinguish sounds.
- Utilize an online and digital platform to support reading interventions and provide direct intervention for written language needs.
- Attend and coordinate with onsite special education staff as well as parents on students progress through out entire assignment.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC’s
- North Carolina State SLP License
- Willingness to obtain Liability Insurance
- 2 years of school-based experience preferred, but not required.
What this position offers:
- 1099 Independent Contract- Be the manager of your money!
- Guaranteed Hours weekly! You can count on getting paid what is expected.
- 100% full remote, all you need is a working device (laptop or PC)
- Equal Pay for indirect and direct services
- Full access to VocoVision's Digital Platform to utilize throughout assignment.
- A support team filled of clinicians and technicians
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to r[email protected] to be immediately considered.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-389-7725 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement