Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening - California | 2023-24 School Year
Sacramento, CA 5 days agoApply Now
Location: California, USA (Fully Remote) Employment Type: Full-time, Contract Job Duration: 2023-24 School Year
Are you a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist with a passion for helping children thrive? Do you have experience working with Pre-School students and are comfortable providing virtual services? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our innovative and forward-thinking school district in California as a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-24 school year.
- Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for Pre-School students, tailored to their unique communication goals and abilities.
- Provide virtual speech and language therapy sessions to Pre-School students, addressing their specific needs and tracking progress over time.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other members of the multidisciplinary team to support students' overall development and success.
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of services provided and progress made by students.
- Stay up to date with best practices and new developments in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Valid California license in Speech Language Pathology (SLP) or eligibility for licensure in California.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Experience working with Pre-School students, either in person or virtually.
- Strong understanding of speech and language disorders, assessment techniques, and evidence-based therapy approaches.
- Comfortable using telepractice platforms and technology to deliver virtual services.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with parents, teachers, and team members.
- Reliable internet connection and a dedicated workspace to conduct virtual sessions.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement