Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening for 23/24 School Year
Arvada, CO 14 days agoApply Now
Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Arvada, CO
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our school systems team. As a school-based SLP, you will play a vital role in helping students with speech and language disorders achieve their full potential in academic and social-emotional development. Your responsibilities will include conducting speech and language assessments, providing individual and group therapy sessions, developing and implementing Individualized Education Programs (IEP), monitoring student progress, and collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Colorado licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred
- Experience working in a school-based setting preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement savings plan, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement