Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district that is looking to hire a Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC)
- 20-40 hours per week working from home!
- Providing compensatory services for students who have missed services this year at the MS/HS level
- 1099 contract position
- Liability insurance required
- Weekly pay
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology.
- Must have an active ASHA certification SLP-CCC
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
If interested in this opportunity please call Allen Woods at 770-776-2065 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement