Jump into a fully virtual role!
A school district in Tennessee is looking for a fully virtual School Psychologist. Psychologist would be doing assessments and triennials. Elementary caseload. Great daytime hours!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Caseload: elementary school
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement