Gate City, VA hiring now for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 23/24 SY
Gate City, VA 14 days agoApply Now
Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant Education is currently seeking a skilled and passionate School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in the city of Gate City, VA. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students by providing high-quality speech and language services in an educational setting.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication skills.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Monitor progress, track data, and maintain accurate records of therapy sessions.
- Offer training and support to classroom teachers on implementing strategies to enhance communication skills.
- Stay updated on the latest research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Caseload: K-12th
- Full-Time (37.5/hrs)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current state license or eligibility for licensure in California.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with school-aged children in a speech-language pathology role.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders and evidence-based intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement