Director is ready to interview.
A school district near Fredericksburg, Virginia is looking for a general education teacher. Candidate must be licensed to teach through the VA department of education. Please see additional details below.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please call 678-497-4757 or email resume to [email protected] .
- Must be licensed as an educator in Virginia.
- Caseload: Elementary and middle school caseloads available.
- Virtual interview process.
- Develops, plans, and implements curriculum, lesson plans, and educational programs for student audiences within areas of expertise.
- Advises, tests, and teaches students audiences in a variety of academic subjects. Presents and reinforces learning concepts within a specified subject or subject area.
- Answers student inquiries and resolves problems related to curriculum and course prerequisites, referring to catalogues, written course descriptions, and other appropriate sources.
- Plans, develops and oversees community outreach activities for targeted student populations. Promotes programs and recruits students through networking with local school and community groups.
- Prepares appropriate documentation and reports on programs and on student progress.
Guaranteed hours. Competitive pay. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement