A school district near Portland, OR has an opening for a General Education Teacher. The client needs a full-time certified/licensed Teacher to contract for the district.
This is a full-time position, and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible.
- Full-time and Part-time Openings – Guaranteed Hours!
- K-12 Caseloads
- Working under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods
- More information during interview
- Credentials/Certificates in Oregon as a General Education teacher.
- Must be able to perform all General Education Teacher roles and duties
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
- Background Clearance/Fingerprints
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-538-6761 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement