*Ability to work in the United States of America without visa sponsorship is required*
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Position: General Education Teacher
Soliant is partnering with a fantastic school district in Indiana near South Bend to find dedicated teachers to cover a variety of subjects. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and able to work with school aged students. Soliant is committed to finding enthusiastic and dedicated teachers for the school year.
- Develop daily lesson plans in accordance to State and District curriculum.
- Maintain order and foster a safe and supportive learning environment in the classroom.
- Provide constructive feedback and use a variety of methods to ensure material retention.
- Be able to collaborate with parents, administrators, other teachers, and the special education department when necessary.
- Active teaching license/certification in Indiana.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education or a related field.
- Previous schools experience preferred.
- Guaranteed hours with weekly pay.
- Quick interview and hire if qualified.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with 401k matching.
- Competitive pay package.
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered. Interested candidates can also call 678-748-5337.
Avery Newton | Soliant Education Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement