An early learning center near Tacoma, Washington is searching for a licensed practical nurse. This is a general school nurse opportunity, working as the school nurse for the building. Candidates with at least 2 years pediatric or school experience are encouraged to apply. General nursing duties include utilizing standard office equipment ( copy machine, computers), medication administration, maintaining student records, assisting in screenings and parent communication.
If you love working with kids and a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
- $31.00- $37.00 per hour, DOE.
- Full-time. 35-37.5 hours/week
- Monday through Friday.
- Candidate must have current WA state nursing license.
- Caseload: General school nurse at early childhood education center.
- Virtual interview process.
Guaranteed hours. Competitive pay. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement