A school district near Orcutt, California is looking for a registered nurse. RN would be performing general school nurse duties at a designated campus. Not itinerant. Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN). Candidates with trach, diabetic, g-tube, and j-tube experience are encouraged to apply. Schools experience not necessary.
- Full time.
- On site.
- $35.00-$42.00/ hour, DOE.
- Caseload: General school nurse duties. Including medication administration, diabetic care, g,j tube feeding and care, suctioning, sick visits, parent calls.
- PreK through 12th available.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement