ULTRASOUND / VASCULAR TECH - STARKVILLE, MS
The home of MSU and a great place to go watch some college football!
- Candidates must have their ARDMS, BLS, MS state license*
- Shift: 5x8s, call discussed during interviews
- Preferred experience: general, vascular, OB
- Extensions are HIGHLY likely! Work longer than 13 weeks!
*Can apply for the state license after an offer is made
Applications consist of a current resume, a skills checklist**, and three references. Please email these things to [email protected] to begin the submission process!
**The checklist can be found at www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please list "Brian Keeler" as the recruiter, so it will be forwarded correctly when you finish.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement