School Districts in the surrounding areas of Turner, GA are looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the school year. Below are details about the positions and some expectations that district and Soliant will require of applicants:
- GA Credentials
- Speech-language pathology aides must register with the State Board of Examiners of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and provide evidence of a high school diploma, GED certificate, or college transcript
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Start/End Dates: ASAP-Eosy
- Duties: Assisting Tele-SLPs
Speech-language pathologist will be working with students who have problems with speech and language, including related cognitive or social communication problems. Problems may range from being unable to speak at all, to having difficulties with rhythm and fluency problems, such as stuttering.
You will be expected to foster and facilitate means of communication, including oral speech production, sign language and augmentative/alternative communication (AAC). The main objective is to provide a means for individuals to communicate their wants, needs, thoughts, concerns, or opinions.
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement