Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
If you’re an SLP who’s searching for the chance to improve the lives of students, please continue reading. Schools in GA are searching for Speech Language Pathologists who want to help students communicate effectively and advocate for themselves.
Several positions are available for '23-'24 (All remote positions are 1099 contract)
Details may include:
- Full Time or Part Time hours
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems.
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services.
- SLPA supervision
- ARD meetings
- Creating and maintaining IEP's
- Excellent communication with staff members and parents/guardians.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications
- Active SLP License in GA
- Preferred experience working with children
- Liability Insurance
Reach out to Lindsey
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement