Georgia School District Hiring Full time Speech Language Pathologists
Mt. Airy, GA 1 day agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a school in the Mt. Airy, Georgia area that is in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist via Onsite. We are currently scheduling interviews this week! Apply below if you are interested in this opportunity!
- GA Licensure is a must
- Full Time (Up to 40 hours/week)
- Caseload: 55+ Students
- Grades: K -12th (varies based on school assignment and need)
- Locations: 1 or 2 school sites (could be more based on need)
- Duties: Provide services (individual and small group) to students who are served in speech/language; complete IEP paperwork and IEP meetings for students; attend IEP meetings; assist with RTI; enter progress monitoring and therapy notes; participation in district level professional learning
- Software/Systems Used: Go IEP, progress track; PowerSchool
- Onsite and virtual availabilities
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement