Soliant is hiring a school SLPA to provide therapy services for the upcoming fall semester.
Duties will include writing student IEPs, assessing patient disorders and report writing.
- Active/Pending State SLPA license
- Bachelor's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Experience working with pediatrics
- 40 hours/week (full time)
- ASAP start through school year
Apply Below or send me your resume at [email protected] . I look forward to finding your new position for this year!
Soliant Hiring Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement