Georgia, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) '22-'23 HIRING NOW!
Hogansville , GA 23 days agoApply Now
A School near Hogansville, GA is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Active GA SLP License
• Prior school experience preferred
• Caseload: K-12th
• Duties: Working with students on the Autism Spectrum in a private school setting
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
678-710-7778 [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement