Now Interviewing School Psychologists!
A school district in the San Mateo, California area is looking for a great school psychologist for the upcoming 2022-23 school year. K-12th caseload providing general school psychologist duties, including assessments and evaluations. Quick and virtual interview process!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Must be a CA licensed school psychologist.
- Caseload: K-12th
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement