Director is ready to interview today!
A school district near Escondido, California is looking for a board certified behavior analyst to join their team. This is a full-time, on-site opportunity, but director will consider part-time applicants as well. Some IEP meeting involvement. Prior SEIS experience a plus, but not necessary. For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Caseload: K-12th. Exact caseload details provided on interview.
- Virtual interview process.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Meet as needed with supervised staff to discuss ongoing consumer issues and to provide support when necessary.
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Keep current with the literature, new research findings and resources. In addition, continuing education courses to maintain BCBA certification are necessary.
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families, and to provide ongoing feedback to government related agencies that contract with such families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement