Director is ready to interview immediately!
A school district near Pauma Valley, California is looking for a registered behavior technician to join their team. RBT would have an ASAP start and possibly renew for the 2022-23 school year.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Caseload: 1:1 with 1st grade male student.
- Virtual interview process.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement