A school district in the Richmond, Kentucky area is looking for a full-time school psychologist for the 2022-23 academic year. Caseload is K-12th grade with general school psychologist duties. This position is on-site only.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Candidates must be licensed in Kentucky as a school psychologist or be willing to get licensed.
- Must have graduate level Psychology degree.
- Caseload: K-12th grade.
- General school psychologist duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Manage the psychoeducational evaluation process.
- Write and present comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Determine eligibility for special education services.
- Help teachers implement classroom accommodations.
- Develop individualized education plans (IEP).
- Lead limited individual and group counseling sessions.
- Collaborate with parents, and teachers.
- Progress monitoring.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement