Director is ready to interview!
A school district near Pleasanton, California is looking for a full-time School Psychologist to join their team. K-12th grade caseload. General school psychologist duties include evals, testing and reviews. Active CA PPS credential is required.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Full-time. (Part time is also available!)
- Must have valid CA PPS credential.
- Caseload: elementary.
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement